EDP Orders

Anyone got their EDP order yet? I assume not as I expect to see posts
from those who finally get theirs. I am just pondering the expansion
simms I bought which are sitting here on my desk in front of me.
It is odd to think that these incredibly sterile and lifeless chips will
be holding such a dynamic and life filled thing (live music
performances) 128 full seconds of whatever you can play- as noisy or as
quiet- all on these tiny inanimate chips- Just seems an interesting
thing to think about seeing as all I HAVE are these darn chips!!!  ;)

I just got back from a great show- saw Steve Smith, Frank Gambale,
Dennis Chambers, Billy Sheehan... amazing- and I start talking to this
guy who came from the East coast to go to the NAMM show- but he makes it
sound like to get in you have to have the Ruby Slippers or something
just to get in- I thought you just bought a ticket at the door or
something- anyone help me out with the low down? I live like 15 min from
where it will be held and I wouldn't mind going.

Cliff