Re: warr

At 11:22 PM 2/5/99 EST, you wrote:
>first, id like to that all of you who replied to my punk jazz inquiries
>i will look into all of it(at least as much as present finances will
>allow)
>i was also wondering(as a former stick owner)is there a warr guitar sight,
how
>pricy are these things
>fretless?
>etc....
>
>thanks
>rodrigo

If you're looking for general info about Warr guitars, Mark Warr himself
has a site at <http://www.warrguitars.com/>

If you're looking for purchase information (i.e. a "deal") you might be
better off firing up your favorite search engine (try Dogpile) and
contacting some retailers. Warr's site does sell directly, but you might
find a used one somewhere (maybe) for a lot less.

Hope this helps,

Tim

BTW, I'm holding you personally responsible for the frustrated gear-lust
I'm experiencing right now. Ever since finding the Warr site, I WANT one o'
those puppies, and they ain't cheap!