Gear FS

Stuff may be relevant to loopers, so here's your shot (Harmony Central is
next):

All near-perfect to mint condition:

Lexicon MPX 100, with box and manual, $180

Lexicon Vortex, with box and manual, $220

another Lexicon Vortex, not original box, photocopied manual, $210

Lexicon MRC MIDI controller-essential for LXP-1s and LXP-5s, Reflex, etc.
I believe it's the latest software version.  No manual, $120

Buyer pays FedEx COD shipping

-------------------------------

Mackie 1202-VLZ  Lots of these listed, so I'm pricing it stupidly low: mint
with box and manual, $225

Buyer pays FedEx COD shipping and it's a heavy little bugger

Also have a Re 'an 48-point single rackspace patchbay, selectable
normalled/non-normalled/half-normalled, nearly new, $85 shipping included

Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron envelope controlled filter, mint in wooden box,
$125

Boss pedals, mint in box:

MT-2 Metal Zone, everyone asks this price but this one is really perfect,
$60

PS-3 Pitch Shifter/Delay $90

SYB-3 "Bass Synthesizer"-probably the most far-out Boss pedal, wild
triggered synthy sounds and filter effects, $85

Buyer pays FedEx COD shipping