RE: EBow Guestlist Entry

as far as I know, you always had to special order the fern. sustainer
pickups from Japan, probably you still can. And then you have to find
someone who was capable of installing it. That's actually not a small
trick, because retrofitting it into an instrument is not easy at all.
requires precise placement or it doesn't work right, which is likely to
mean unpleasant amounts of routing. IMO, its a one trick pony and you're
better off getting one of the low end (cheap) fernandes guitars for the
times when you want the one trick.....