Game of Dice

I'll second the attraction to "live" looping. The spontanious 'action and reaction dynamic' are for me are the joy of looping. I initiate the sounds in an improvisational manner without too much of a design . As they mingle, I mangle and bing badda bing they take on a life force of their own. Sometimes I feel like Dr Frankenstien piecing together sonic elements, then suddenly, "ITS ALIVE" My wife reminded me of a term used alot in the 60's that is applicable to us loopers- ALEATORY. From the latin 'alea' meaning game of dice. This term describes a kind of uncomposed random music where chance is integral to the finished composition. I'm no gambler but I love rollin the dice. Hi Fi Bugs.