RE: Any Video Loopers?

>I introduced myself a few weeks ago as a new member to Loopers Delight,
>and
>inquired if anyone had done any looping with reel-to-reel video. I
>received no
>replies, so I thought I would ask once more! ANYONE WORKED WITH VIDEO
>LOOPS?
>I have done extensive work in both video and audio using various looping
>techniques, and welcome all inquiries and exchanges of experiences.

Actually, I meant to reply to this one, but lost track of the posting. I
have wondered about this for probably twenty years or more, but haven't
had access to the necessary equipment to try it out. Back then I was
really into audio tape delays, and the first time I saw an open-reel video
recorder the possibility of using that format intrigued me. I've always
wondered how a video signal, fed back onto itself electronically (not the
old camera-pointed-at-the-monitor trick), would look - if indeed it looked
like anything, and didn't suffer some horrible fate due to the nature of
video signals.

Have you had any success? If so, what were the results? Is anything
available? I'd love to know after all this time, and if I missed the
opportunity of being a pioneer :-).

Jim Bailey

application/ms-tnef