Re: Anyone using Minidisc for looping?

At 08:52 PM 3/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm considering getting a Minidisc recorder...

i don't use a minidisc recorder for loops per se, but i have one in my
onstage rig and use it to record my improvised loops for tampering with on
a later date.  for this it's fantastic!  a fairly inexpensive piece of gear
with really cheap media (cheaper than analog tape!!!).

i'd recomend one just for that.

p.s. - what a week!  first stanley kubrick passes away and now i have to
imagine king crimson as a levin/bruford-less quartet!  argh!

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =