echoplex undocumented features

Fellow Echoplex owners,

this may have been discussed before, so Iīll gladly accept any
information source pointers.

I am still at the beginning working my way through all my new plexīs
features but I find that some donīt act the way the manual suggests.

In particular, what I found out so far is that the SwitchQuant Parameter
offers the tree values cyc, cnf, off instead of just on, off like the
manual says. I have no intuition as to the meaning of these.
Next, and more annoying, the undo button WILL let me erase layer by
layer but not in the way described: long presses are ignored completely
while short _double_  presses sometimes do the job and sometimes donīt.
This seems to occur independently from where in the loop I am. Same to
single short presses to remove the "tail" of the layer. They randomly
sometimes work or donīt.

Bug or feature?

Is there an update to the manual somewhere?

Any hints are appreciated.

Manfred