RE: Question 1 (was other stuff)

I was remembering the train analogy as I wrote the question but I couldn't
quite remember  it.  Thanks for the reminder about the FAQ.  I'm getting
close to going for the big purchase.  Alto is less than an hour from me so
I'm hoping to get up there and buy one in person.

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

kim