Re: an idea

In a message dated 3/22/99 7:22:31 PM Central Standard Time,
mdavig@sfsu.edu
writes:

<< We could also do one of those
 "remix-a-thons" where one person includes
 his original track, a second person remixes it, the third person remixes
 the remix, and so on. This isn't really do-able on cassette tape, though.
 The tenth track would have like 10 million layers of looped tape noise.

You say that like "10 million layers of tape noise" is a BAD thing. :) Who
knows, it might have it's own sonic appeal.

Something like this is (or at least I see it as) more of an art project /
happening than something that should be "cd quality audio". I think the
noise
should be part of the ambiance.

- Crossedout@aol.com