Re: Jungle Funk

U*phonic wrote:

> fx-25 envelope filter, a tech 21 xxl distortion/preamp, and some kind of
> morley box and a jim dunlo cry baby. i was wondering how he could have
>such
> a good sound with such a long effect chain...

Hi Lorenz,

One of the main reasons his signal remains so clean is the TC2290. As
far as I know he routes most of his fx through the five effects loops
the TC offers, switching fx in and out of the signal path as he needs
them. Apart from that the TC is a very deep unit. Definately worth
checking out if you can afford it.

Cheers -
Mark