EH 16 sec delay REISSUE!!!

Thought this might make some of you drool. Somebody posted a notice on
the harmony central classifieds stating that they had just learned from
Sovtek that a reissue of the EH 16 sec delay Holy Grail may be coming in
about six months. He mentioned a price of $350! Take that you pathetic
Jamman ripoff rogues!
BTW, I'm thinking about letting go of my beloved Chapman stick. It's a
wooden 10 string instrument #1024 in mint condition. Comes with the
sturdy flight case. I bought it new in 1995, and have only played it at
home. Asking price is $1000. Any interest?