Akai Headrush/New member

Hi,
I've seen some posts concerning the Headrush; www.zzounds.com has it for
sale
for $169, although it's not available yet.
I'm fairly new to guitar looping, having just picked up the guitar again
after a six-year layoff. I'm using a Fender Deluxe Super Strat, a Zoom 503
amp simulator, some effects pedals, and a Boss Sx-700. I also have a
Quasimidi 309 that I send the guitar through for some interesting effects.
Pretty limited as far as looping goes, but hopefully I'll get more adept
once
the Headrush comes in.
Do folks on this list do looping strictly with guitars, or do some use
keyboards as well? I've been doing loops with keyboards for the last six
years. I'm using a Roland XP50 and it's onboard sequencer, as well as the
Quasimidi, but I'm not sure if it would be considered looping. I record
under
the name Synthetic Block, and many of the tracks I've done are simply a
large
series of sequenced keyboard loops.
Anyway, I look forward to participating in this list.
Regards,
Jonathan
(http://members.tripod.com/~synthetic_block/)