Remastered Compositions

Greetings all,

Jeff Collins here...again.

I would just like to take the time to let all know that I have now got my
"Guitar Sonatas Volume 1" recording on CD now. I have also remastered it
with a good amount of noise reduction and eq in certain places.

I am now selling these CD's for $11.00 which includes shipping for America
and $12.00 for all others out on this world.

I would also like to let you know that the reason i ask what i ask is
because I have put these all together by myself, with the editing,
printing,
labeling, etc. And it costs $ to do so. I also have my music on there and I
do believe in my music and that it is worth as much as anyone else's (I'm
sure many of you understand that).

If you would like to hear a clip or two just go to my site @
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/1429/STRANGETONES.html
and go to where I am. (note: go to the bottom and the two ** can get you to
more music)

I would like to thank you all for providing me with great things to speak
about and all the great friends i have met through this wonderful list.
Congratulations Kim!!

Sincerely,
Jeff Collins