free drumloops

hi all

talking about drum loops, Amen, Acid, etc, here's a little list for free
download. A little present for all the groovemaker out there ;), but I'd
like to have a little comment on my new mp3 uploaded on teklab site :)
I'm going to edit the final version (mixing and sequencing) and I'd like to
know other people impressions... (not one single comment from this list...)
thank you guys

Check it out on ftp.teklab.com/teklab/incoming. The file is
LeoCavalloREMIX.zip (including the mp3 and a txt).

and these are the drum loops links...

> http://hem2.passagen.se/rikarde/break.html
> http://www.slickmedia.com/super/samples.html
> http://www.2xtreme.net/mhat/drums.html