Ramayana '99 Performance Dates!

     Hello All!

     It's time once again for that wild 'n wacky Hindu epic, The Ramayana.

     Mount Madonna Center in conjunction with the Mount Madonna School is
     proud to present a youth version of this timeless story, acted by the
     talented students who attend school there.

     Each year, Mount Madonna Center presents a different version of the
     play, either acted by students from the school, or in more ambitious
     years, by adult professionals from the national acting community.

     The performance this year will be at the Henry J. Mello Center in
     Watsonville, CA. on the following dates...

     4-23, Friday     7:30 Evening Show
     4-24, Saturday   7:30 Evening Show
     4-25  Sunday     2:00pm Matinee

     I believe run time with one intermission will be ~3 hours.

     Prices:

     $21.00   Front Main Floor 2/3rd's and Orchestra areas
     $16.00   Rear Main Floor 1/3 and Under Balcony
     $11.00   Balcony

     Tickets are only available directly from the Mello Center @
831.763.4047.
     They accept most of the usual credit cards. The proceeds for these
plays
     supports the funding of the Mount Madonna School.

     Wondering why I'm sending this to you all?.. I'm performing in the
pit
     band for this fun event! The play is always entertaining and the kid
     energy is really great. This is the first exposure to theatre for
some
     of the kids, while others are returning with all the hutzpah of a
theatre
     vetran... (To all LD'ers... I WILL be looping!)

     Hope you can make it!

     Best Regards,
     -Miko Biffle