Re: error correction

Interesting thread...

there's actually a disc out on Vinyl Communications records called "Disc"
that's someone's tracks using a distressed cd player, so all you get is
the
skipping of a disc. Interesting for about 2 minutes.....

Although I've rued the day that I didn't have a tape recorder hooked up to
record the skipping of a friends disc player... it was playing Kyuss'
"Blues
for the Red Sun" and one track kept skipping at around 1min 50 to 1min 54
seconds, stuttering back and forth between this 1/2 of a bar, but it
WORKED!!!! It sounded so good...

Another night, listening to Miles Davis' "On The Corner" on vinyl, talking
with a friend, I realized that it wasn't just comping, there was a four
bar
phrase that had been skipping, with a perfect loop point, for about 25
minutes before we noticed.......

- Crossedout@aol.com