Addendum/Digitech Echo Plus vs. Zoom 508

I wanted to correct something in my Bio, I thought I was going to
trade for the PDS-8000, but I may stick with my Zoom 508 Delay, it is
programmable, but it only has 4 sec instead of 8.  Then again, you can
screw around with knobs on the fly as well as stop/st-st-stutter on
the Digitech.

HELP!  Do I stay with the Zoom, or trade it for the Digitech?  (Sorry
if you are reading this, Tom, but the reason I placed the ad for the
QY10 was because Music Go Round told me they sold the Digitech, and
they hadn't.)

Thanks to the people who have mailed me and made me feel at home...

Larry