picks? fangars?

My advice is to decide which sound you like better versus how easy it is
to learn. When I play acoustic
guitar, I switch between a pick, a AA battery, fingers, a modified rubber
scraper, a drum stick, and a coiled up bass string. They all have their
unique sounds, uses, and playing styles. I'm not really all that great
with any of them, but they sure make purty sounds.Even different picks
sound
different. An electric egg beater can make you sound like an 80's heavy
metal guitar wizard.

matt