Re: Solidbody fingerstyle guys...

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com writes:

<< The question I have:  how many guitarists play solid body guitars of the
 strat type with their fingers?   >>

Not necessarily limiting this to strats, but some solidbody fingerstyle
guys:

Albert Collins
Jeff Beck (predominantly a strat guy these days, I'm pretty sure)
Ry Cooder (strat guy from WAY back)
Mick Goodrick
John Abercrombie (used to use a pick but didn't the last few years that
I've
seen him)
Lenny Breau
Ali Farka Toure
Mark Knopfler (strat in the early days, plays Suhr "strats" now)
Wayne Krantz occasionally does some interesting fingerstyle stuff on a
strat
but
       that's not really his main thang

Many other names are going to come to mind once I send this, I'm sure

Ken R