RE: used pedals in NYC

Toys from the Attic in White Plains, NY sells vintage equipment (at vintage
equipment prices)  The had a guitar synth a while back but may have sold it
since.  They may still have a Proco Rat.  They have a web site at
http://www.tfta.com.  I bought my 4 sec time machine ($125) and Schecter
SuperStrat ($225) there.  Both were pretty good deals but I've seen other
stuff that I though was over priced.