EDP Question

Hi all-

I had a couple of questions for EDP owners-

1- Do you ever get a problem when first turning the unit on where you
have to turn it off and on again to get it to start properly

2- I recorded an acoustic guitar the other day and in about 5 or 10
minutes the loop had degraded into a noisy mess- loud and noisy-
feedback is all the way up etc- never had the problem before-

3- Is there a warranty of any sort? i did not receive any info with my
unit other than the manual-

Much thanks-

Cliff Novey

http://home.earthlink.net/~clifsound/sounds.htm