spam : looping gigs in melbourne

hey all...

some upcoming gigs in melbourne (don't know how many of you are from
australia
so this probably spam) :

sat 22nd at the empress nth fitzroy "polyp messiah"

mon 31st at subterrain nth fitzroy "knerk"

the first one is under the "noise" asthetic.. loop guitar (me), drums (phil
"yes thats with a 'g'" collings) and mangled bass (iain downie of
circushead
etc) .. there will certainly be a few envelopes stuffed. the second one is
just me in a more relaxed mode (although there is always some leakage from
polyp)... both are probably around 9 or 10 pm ...