[epigram] Technical Tricks?!

>So fucking what, if there is one wrong note?
>Does word 'music' mean nothing else but "some technical tricks >
>accomplished by musical instruments"?

  I agree with you but not in every case. I'll explain this by sth that
happened to me before a month. I bought this Marillion tribute disk and
*some* of the songs covered there are IMO not that technical (especially
in
vocals) as they are in the original versions. The thing is, I felt like
shit
when I was listening to these songs. I returned to my marillion disks in a
minute to recover! : )
  So, what I'm trying to say is that in some cases a song *has* to be
technical to be ok but I really agree with you, it's not the most
important.
When a musician wants to 'reveal' himself/herself it doesn't matter if the
song will be technical or not. Just my opinion.

- michael

Epigrammers' mini-FAQ: http://fly.to/epigram

BTW Please don't post your mailing list reqests on epigram, just email me
at
qrfw@hotmail.com

Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio.  With easy
setup, you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page.
No limits, fast loading, and FREE!   http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/67

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/epigram