OT . . . help finding music

Hi, all...

I'm having trouble finding a particular live James Brown recording, so I
figured that I'd pick everyone's brains in hopes that someone out there was
an authority on James Brown. Here's what I've got:

I heard a live version of "Cold Sweat" on the radio, and I'd really like to
get the CD that it comes from. Unfortuntely (as you know), there are so
many live recordings that it's hard to find the exact one. This version was
pretty hot, and the recording was really, really good. The guitar was
figuring more prominently in the mix, and the vocals sounded like a younger
JB--tons of screaming and some incredible grunts and such. It was a long
version of the tune. Somewhere in the middle, James tells the band over and
over to "let the drummer have some..." and, finally the band sort of falls
out. Then, James tells them that "it's alright, y'all can play with him if
you want to..." The end of the version has James totally screaming his
brains about over and over again, saying "I can't stop singing!!!!" I've
described this version to several people, and they all figure that it's an
older recording, but no one know which one it is. So, I'm hoping that you
might be able to point me in the right direction. This version was just so
hot that I've got to have the whole recording!

        Any help that you can offer would be most appreciated!
Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod
This is not here--
And now is almost over...