From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:msottila@mailbox.syr.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 12:53 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Digitech Space Station: Cool

Hey,

If you're looking for silky distortions, rich reverb and singing chorus,
DON'T BUY A SPACE STATION!

However, if you want you're guitar to sound like whales orbiting Pluto
then this is the pedal for you!

Basically, the Station does a lot of cool, but very non-traditional
effects, ranging from Ring Modulator, to a wicked backwards delay.  The
nice thing is that you can alter an assigned perimeter with a pedal as
you're playing.  The bad thing is that it's a Digitech ROM box.  No user
programmability at all.  I wouldn't make it my only gun, but I'd
definitely put it in my arsenal (I did about a year ago).  I used it
last month for the sound track of a 3d animation that I did, where I fed
my voice through it.  Fun!

Mark Sottilaro