Opcode is not telling

As per a pervious suggestion, I visited the Opcode web page and sent a
note to
their information department (copied below).  Their brief response "Opcode
is
not handling any Oberheim products" adds to the EDP mystery.  Could the
person
who responded be out of the loop (argh) or is Opcode realy not the new EDP
distributor for Gibson/Oberheim as has been mentioned here at Loopers
Delight?

Allan