Re: Pity the poor keyboard player!

At 06:27 PM 5/27/99 -0300, you wrote:
>>Are you sure it was the keyboard?
>>
>>I've been playing guitar for 18 years, and it's yet to attract me a
>>woman... as a matter of fact, I think it's broken up a few of my
>>relationships!  Maybe it's the LCD displays?

It can get really interesting when you switch between the two mid-tune;
I've had experiences where I'll be playing a stringed thing and noticing
how the room seems to be full of attractive women listening with rapt
attention, then I'll turn to sample and hold a pad or something and it's
like they suddenly notice my pocket protector and the adhesive tape on my
glasses...

Tim