Boston

heyguys,
    I was recently given the option to relocate to boston, and was
wondering
what the scene was like there (I've never even seen the place) and general
opinions of the city itself. I've lived in texas all my life and am looking
forward to wearing jackets 80% of the year, plus I figured you've got to
get
more shows up there even though I live in the "live music capital of the
world" ha bloody ha... any listing of clubs/guitar stores would be food for
daydream...thanks!
    I'm into bands like the insides and seefeel, and am really sick of
fighting for my jamman rights in a cowboy town...is it really any better up
there?

I guess 1 million "avant garde" composers can't be wrong...
dain