Re: It just goes...

Yessir. I did that one evening with a longer looped bass and guitar figure.
It was in a room in the house that was a bit isolated from the rest, so I
would wander off for a while and forget about it. When I'd come back to the
room, some time later, I would be surprised, and go "Oh, yeah!" when I
heard the loop still going. Occasionally, with longer loops like this, you
can hear things over time that you otherwise wouldn't. I've gotten some
nice ideas from listening to a repeated figure for an extended length.

Jeff McLeod

At 09:19 AM 5/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> Anyone get the urge to just put a loop on and let it go throughout the
>> afternoon?
This is not here--
And now is almost over...
http://members.xoom.com/Gezoleen/