Re: the big where is loop music today contest

        I believe that hip-hop did bring looping to the main-stream, but I
also
think that the underground is taking and refining a different direction.
That direction would be the "live looping" that has been around for years
but I think is becoming more nattural and intuitive.            Anything
you do on
stage you can do in the studio.  This is true, but I see the day where
anything you do in the studio you can do on stage.  And if your an
engineer
or so inclined then you have a head start.  Am I right? or Am I...not
wrong?