Re: Korg (shitty interface)ToneWorks AX1-G Vs. Akai Headrush

Hey,

I've got a Korg AX30g and let me tell you, it's interface SUCKS.  Hear
that Korg?  Not to be blowing my own horn, but I've paid my dues in the
retail music business, worked for Laurie Anderson, and I can usually
find my way around most gear.

Korg stuff, while I love the sounds I get out of my AX30 (It's pressure
pedal should become the next big deal!) I wonder why it's interface is
so clumsy.  I used to work in a music store where we sold the Trinity
line of Korg keyboards, and let me tell you, I once was fooling around
with it's sequencer and (with a manual) I could not for the life of me
figure out how to change the time signature.

Mark Sottilaro