Re: SE-50 Faux Tape Delay

Brad,

Since you don't have midi control you could get some of the pitch/tape
drag
effect by setting the pitch on the fine pitch control to a small minus
setting, I suggest between -2 and -6 depending on desired intensity. I
like
-4 this creates enough of a pitch shift to be noticible but it is still
subtle enough to keep it from sounding like a pitch cascade effect.  The
use
of the fixed fine pitch control is a fine alternative to my midi
perscription.
-Sean