Re: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

>I dont want to come across as some kind of flake...
>but...
>I may anyway.
>Have any of you loopers who are doing soundscaping noticed that your
>perception of time is altered during the soundscaping?
>I don't meditate in the Buddist or Yogi style, however I have heard of
>this
>effect from people who chant.  I've noticed it several times during live
>performances.

me too. People do not feel how much time passes. I have control on my DAT
counter, and I am amazed myself, often.
Does this mean that we are "off this time plain" during some time?
Then again, time perception is also altered in other intense experiences...

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org