Re: John Cage recordings ("scientific"?)

I think "Classical Music" has a lot to do with the social aceptance.
Its what Academy and University accepts as "art" and classifies.
This again, has a lot to do with the habits of the musician. If he is
connected to the institutions, chance that his work is accepted is much
bigger. If he considers himself "alternative" and plays "on the steet", he
is not classic but popular, right?

Maybe it also has to do with the ability of the musician to explain the
function of his work within the music history?

Similarely, a brilliant article of new tecniques is not "scientific" if its
not written in a scientific magazine or has no literature reference list at
the end.

I think I want to try what institutes think of my music, just to see...

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org