Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #228

Dear all,

        Pretty much I keep my discs in alphabetical order by the Artist,
rather than try to sub-catagorize what's going on within the small
collection, ... hey, I'm just down to 1500 discs now!  Movie music and
tributes are the only ones that I tend to move around a little bit, mostly
it
matters for me if I have more of that artist's work, if it was various
people, or an anime series, which tends to have LOTS of disks to it, check
out the series "Tenchi Muyo," to see what I mean on that one.

        Have to say that with places like Tower Records out there it does
make things a bit on the interesting side to try and suss out if they are
out
of a disc or if I am simply looking in the wrong area...  "Tangerine
Dream"
was a great example, as I seriously doubt that anyone would classify their
earlier albums as "New Age."  Then we can start talking about groups who
go
to other countries to press their discs, because of a lack-o interest here
in
the 'States.

        All in all, it is a matter of sussing out what works best for you
at
home and then trying to apply that knowledge with the retail folks, eh?

        Back to yutzing around with the 2100...
        Tchau,

                Lee-ohki.