Re: Eno Looooong time stretch

I read an article about that clock. The Clock of the Long Now or
something similar. It will only need winding every 10,000 years and
could withstand a hit from a nuclear missile.

The organization is promoting thinking way beyond our lifetime. Planning
for millennia way after we are gone. The clock is being built by the
Long Now Foundation and was dreamed up by Danny Hillis. The article was
in the January 1999 edition of WIRED.

dave