RE: Norton AntiVirus detected a virus in a message you received from Nathan Herrera

Nathan -

My appologies to you.  I was not aware of how this virus "uses" a host
e-mail and propogates itself without the host knowing.

Again, my apologies.

David Kirkdorffer

---
David:

we just came off a spate of Happy99 in the didgeridoo newsgroup and the
virus automatically mails itself  (in a separate message) to whoever the
infected party e-mails

was'nt Nathan's intent--just the blind desire of that little scrap of code
to LOOP

drone on~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom Lambrecht
hideo@concentric.net