RE: power in numbers? Group Wanting to buy an EDP

Well, it may not be a ton, but it's $6000 - $7000 we're talking about here
so far, and this is for a company that just cut the prices on its flagship
product (SVP & Vision).   I hope we get more together soon.   As Kim
suggested, I have personally harassed Opcode via their form, and mentioned
that I happen to be a repeat SVP customer, which I can only hope might make
them favorably inclined to listen.  If Opcode is handling the EDP, then as
far as I can see, the EDP would be the most guitar-focused product they are
currently selling.  I would expect them to make more of the opportunity of
merging with Gibson, and come out with some great guitar products.

MT

>RE: Group wanting to buy an EDP.
>
>At this time, here are the standings:
>
>Eight (8) individuals have submitted "Form A. 100% Committed Orders" for
>an
>EDP where-ever / whenever they can get them
>
>Two (2) individuals have submitted "Form B. Only 99% Committed Orders"
>
>I have also received one submission that is not clear as to 100% or Only
>99%
>status.  I'm trying to clarify that one before adding to any standings.
>
>I must confess, I'm suprized the numbers are so low.  After all the noise
>about wanting an EDP, and the rush to get them from E-BAY etc...
>
>So, here is my earlier e-mail with the submission forms again.  Please
>know
>I will hold all personal information in strictest confidence.  When the
>time
>comes, I will let everyone who submitted a request know exactly who the
>list
>was given to.
>
>Maybe we need a goal.  I think 50 submissions would be a good start.
>
>David Kirkdorffer
>
>P.S. For those not interested in an EDP, I'm sorry to take up this
>bandwidth
>-- but this is the best forum to keep the issue alive.
>

>Here's that e-mail again...

M»