Re: Auto Loop Finding

Hey,

I don't know any tools that will automatically trim a clip.  How would
it know where you really want it?  Seems like stuff like that would take
more tweaking to get to work correctly for each clip that it wouldn't be
worth it.  I could be wrong.

However, if your wrists are aching, I'd recommend a graphics tablet.
You can get them for about $100 and I feel they're well worth it.  It's
like using a pen.  A bit awkward at first, but once you get used to it,
it's well worth it.

Mark Sottilaro
http://web.syr.edu/~msottila/flashtest2.html