Re: New Music Auction site (and a pricey EDP!)

I get the feeling that this whole auction thing is good for the
sellers--the Echoplex is wonderful, but twelve hundred bucks?  Has anyone
here done well as a buyer?  Is it worth going through all those various
auctions every day to find a Deltalab Echotron or something?  Or will it
necessarily cost $800?

David Myers