Patch bay articles in EM

Someone recently mentioned having seen an article on patchbay configuration
in a back issue of Electronic Musician. When I asked if anyone knew when
this piece ran, some of you contacted me and said you'd like to know too. I
asked EM through their website, and got the following info (BTW, Ms.
Singer's idea of taking "so long to get back to" me was only a few days!):

>Sorry it's taken us so long to get back to you about your request for the
>old
>patch bay article.  We've found the following:
>
>1. June 1996; Recording Musician column: Patch-Bay Profiles (3
>configurations
>shown)
>
>2. September 1995; Square One column: Patch Me Through (patch-bay basics)
>
>3. January 1993; EM Guide to MIDI Patch Bays and Processors (a feature
article)

>Here are a few older articles:
>
>4. May 1992; Recording Musician column: The Patch Bay
>
>5. June 1988; two articles: Using a Patch Bay and Build an Eight-in,
Eight-out