Re: belew/headrush-LOOP TIME

<<second is a question for all the present owners of an akai headrush
The new AMS catalog says that it has a looping mode that features
11.9 seconds of looping and delay times from 10ms to 5.9 seconds
these stat's seem to conflict with what I had initialy heard so I gues I
want to know how much loop time is avalible???

If you just want to do a single layered loop then you have 23.8 sec.  For
multi layered (infinite number) loop then you have 11.9 sec.
In delay mode you have from 0 to 23.8 sec. of delay time with a variable
(via
knob twiddling) number of fading repeats ("feedback lvl") from 1 to
infinite
(could be used as a looper by layering delays then turning the "feedback"
knob to max. then bypassing the unit via an A/B switch - like using the
Jman's delay mode for looping.
In "Tape/ echo" mode your max delay time is 5.9 sec. but you have 4 - 5.9
sec
delays (emulating 4 tape heads supposedly). I say "supposedly" because I
haven't messed with that mode yet.
- Paul << http://members.aol.com/pmimlitsch/ >>