RETRACTION STATEMENT

It was reported that on Wednesday June 23, 1999 at aprox. 11:15 pm I lost
all power to my electronics as I was soundscaping at the Grape Fruit Moon
cafe in front of 20 or so people.  The loss which was estimated between 3
and 60 seconds, occured then the soundscaping continued.  It has now been
made clear that to me by sources I can not name that this occurrence did
not
actually occur at all.  In fact the whole phenomenon was merely a
tempature
inversion which caused swamp gas to bounce off the debris from a weather
balloon.  The resulting atmospheric turbulence simultaneously caused the
GFM
ceiling fan to speed up from its 1 rotation a moment speed to 1.5
rotations
a moment thus over taxing the Ontario Hydro power grid and causing what is
know to the lay-person as a "brown out".  This "brown out" effected only
the
equipment in question and as the swamp gas settled on the Grape Fruit Moon
itself the "illusion" of the soundscape stopping occurred.  I would like
clear the air on this issue and hope that the 33rd degree freemasons who
get
really upset when I mess with the space/time continuum by soundscaping
will
accept this explanation for the event in question that never happened.
Sorry for mentioning it.

Lorne Thomson
Toronto, Canada