RE: EDP Buy - The Numbers so far...

Based on Kim's news about the EDP due back into production in August 1999,
thought you may like to see the list of people requesting an EDP that I
have
collect so far.

Indications are that, instead of a "group buy" as performed with Alto Music
in New York a few months ago, each person who has submitted their name to
me
will be in a position to buy an EDP for themselves.

As I have always stated, I WILL NOT be a middle man or accept any money to
place an order on anyone else's behalf.  My goal has been to offer Gibson a
carrot (of 50+ EDP orders waiting to be fulfilled) to stimulate production
on the EDP.

And production seems to be assured!

I have just forwarded this list to Gibson as further amunition to help get
production moving.  As you can see, I have not included address or
telephone
numbers.  When I was asking for submissions, I thought I may need address
info so Gibson to contact the "orderers."  They aren't ready for anything
like that yet.  Maybe in a few weeks...

Regards,

David Kirkdorffer

        List of people who want to buy an Echoplex Digital Pro

        The following list is of people who want to buy an Echoplex Digital
Pro.
        Orders have all been submitted over the internet.

        Their postal and internet addresses are held in confidence.

        FORM A. "ABSOLUTELY 100% COMMITED TO BUY AN EDP IF I CAN FIND ONE"
ORDER FORM
        FORM B. "ONLY 99% OR LESS COMMITED" ORDER FORM

        Form    Name    Num of EDP's Requested  Location
        A       Mark Francombe Red      2       Norway
        A       Rich Lamphear   1       MA
        A       Kevin Brunkhorst        1       IA
        A       Beth Cohen      1       MA
        A       Nathan Herrera  1       CA
        A       Sandro Scoccia  1       MA
        A       Michael Tuminello       1       NY
        A       Kevin Miller    1       NY
        A       Dan Bartell     2       WA
        A       JAN WOLFKAMP    1       Holland
        A       Mark Sottilaro  1       NY
        A       Martin Shellard 2       United Kingdom
        A       Jon Southwood   1       ??
        A       Graham Pattison 1       United Kingdom
        A       Allan Hoeltje   1       CA
        A       Chip Lamason    1       VA
        A       Jorrit Dijkstra 1       The Netherlands
        A       Fabio Katz      1       ON
        A       Tyondai Braxton 2       CT
        A       Steve White     1       NY
        A       Jordan Pease    2       CA
        A       Trent Humphreys 3       Western Australia
        A       Jonathan El-Bizri       1       ??
        A       Patty Boss      1       CA

        B       Miko Biffle     1       CA
        B       Lee Barnes      1       VA
        B       Matt Peterson   1       CA
        B       Jim Carter      1       United Kingdom
        B       Kevin Miller    1       NY
        B       Meredith Williams       1       NY
        B       Kelly Reynolds  1       MN
        B       Gary Rouzer     1       VA
        B       Tom Ritchford   1       NY
        B       Norman Saunders 1       MD
        B       Matthew Pogue   1       CA
        B       Dael    1       CA
        B       frieder zimmermann      1       Germany