Re: OT - looking for novation bass station manual

>hi!
>
>i'm looking for a novation bass station (keyboard) manual really bad. it
>would be great if somebody could mail or fax it to me. could anybody help
>me?
>
>lorenz

Lorenz,

If no one on the list can help you with this, contact Rogue Music oin NEw
York City. They will make a very good bound photocopy of any manual for a
reasonable fee. Search for thier web site to get the phone number.

patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net