Re: Boomerang MIDI

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999 Phaedebk@aol.com wrote:
> Just wish that it had an undo on it, but then that would complicate
>things a
> bit.  Just wish that it was run in stereo, is really about the only
>majour
> improvement that I could think of at this time, outside of some MIDI
> abilities concerning triggering and/or editting, but then again that is
>kind
> of just adding the wood trim to the box...

Good point about it not running in stereo.  I've become so used to
mono-ifying my Vortex output that I had forgotten about it, but the
Vortex really does deserve to be let loose on two channels.  Now that
I think about it, I'd say stereo is very high (if not top) on my list
of wanted features too. :)

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com