Re: WTB: Digitech PMC10 MIDI Foot Controller

>Got one I'm not using.  Would like $100 plus shipping.

I'm interested.  Do you have the separate programmer as well? I'm not sure
if that came standard with the unit or if it was an option. If the separate
programmer is not included, what is the method of programming the unit? Do
you have the owner's manual?

I'm in Philadelphia, PA, and have had good experience with shipping gear
COD
via the good old US Postal Service. For me, at least, they seem to make it
much easier to come and pick up the item. FedEx is fairly easy as well, but
more expensive. UPS seem to make it very difficult to pick up the unit, and
they don't hold onto it very long before shipping it back.

If you have any other arrangements in mind (e.g. a third party) please feel
free to suggest them as well.

BTW, it may seem odd to buy a product sight-unseen, but do you have any jpg
images of the unit, or know of any on the web?

Thanks,
-- Mango --