Vortex

Hello Everyone, I have to ask this: Does anyone know where/how I can get a
Lexicon Vortex? I've been searching on my own, and realize that I truly
need
some help. I just have to have one. So if anyone has any info, please
e-mail
me privately.
Thanks.Sincerely, Jamie Mash

p.s. I was in Mars the other day and just happened to run into their last
EDP and jumped all over it at a marked down price. Just thought I'd boast a
bit, but yeah they're out there, just keep looking. Peace.

p.p.s. Does anyone on this list deal in looping noisier sounds and such a
la
Lee Renaldo or Small Cruel Party? This has interested me lately. Oh well.
Good day/night!