Re: for my/your? listening pleasure / steve tibbetts

In a message dated 7/4/99 7:05:48 PM, ENAT21213@AOL.COM writes:

<< what's this one sound like?
man i miss the days of his heavy spastic guitar collages ( yr,safe
journey,big map idea,the fall of us all)............his last collaboration
(cho?) didn't really cut it for me. anyone know when he might release
another
solo album? >>

No "spastic guitar collages ( yr,safe
journey,big map idea,the fall of us all)" - which I really like -stuff
here
but still real nice.  I had the great pleasure to see Steve Tibbetts (one
of
my favorite musical inspirations) on the "Cho" tour this past spring and
didn't know what to expect not haing heard the CD before hand.  I came
away
from the concert thinking "well that was pleasant, no real ooh and ahh
moments, but still real nice".  However, whenever I reflect back on the
concert, I have to say that it was one the the best concerts I've
attended,
both from the point of view of being the "detached listener" and of being
the
"analytical musician".  Real restrained playing on both Tibbetts and
Andersons parts but very intricate and nuanced.